Address: Main Street, Mochrum, DG8 9LU
Local Authority: Dumfries & Galloway
Traditional T-plan kirk built in 1794 on the site of a previous church. Birdcage bellcote. The building has no internal stairs but has six doors and forestairs for the galleries on three sides inside. Organ by Walker, moved here from Penpont in 1973.
Sunday: 11.00 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.