Memus Church was built as the Free Church of Tannadice in 1843 in an outlying part of the parish. It is a plain rectangular building free of external ornamentation apart from the bellcote. The internal furnishings are of very fine pitch-pine. The church had only two ministers in 103 years.
Sunday: 10.00am, 1st Sunday
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.