Built as Trinity United Presbyterian Church, 1871, and designed by John Starforth in Gothic style with a square tower. Became St Andrews in 1967 when united with St Andrews, and became Ardgowan in 1992 when united with Union Church. Galleried interior refurbished in 2002 after the ceiling collapsed.
Sunday: 11.00am in monthly rotation with Newark Street and Esplanade.
Open by arrangement
Contact Lyle Kirk.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.