The tower, square and pedimented and surmounted by an octagonal belfry, was designed by William Stirling of Dunblane 1805. The remainder of the church is an elegant whinstone box, by McLuckie & Walter of Stirling 1901. Stained glass windows include one by C E Kempe and two modern windows by John Blyth. Fourteen oak panels depicting scenes from the Bible enclose the chancel and pulpit. The ruined Old Kirk of Logie, with its good selection of 17th- and 18th-century gravestones (recently restored by Logie Old Graveyard Group), is nearby. In idyllic rural setting at foot of Dumyat and in the shadow of the Wallace Monument.
Open Sundays, July and August 2.00-5.00pm or by arrangement
Contact Logie Kirk.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.