Originally mission church of Glassary Parish. Built 1867 to a simple oblong design. Half-octagon box pulpit centred between blind lancets.
1st, 2nd and 3rd Sundays 3.00pm, 2nd Sunday of the month; Gaelic Service: 3.00pm
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.