Built 1839 to a design by William MacKenzie of Perth, to replace an earlier structure. The style is English Gothic with a 108-ft stone spire. Inside is a horseshoe gallery. Four stained glass windows by J & W Guthrie of Glasgow. Organ 1880 by Alexander Young. Old priest’s house, now a ruin, in neighbouring garden.
Sunday 10.00am in 2014 – February, May, June, August October and December
Open by arrangement
Contact Liff Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.