he Life Church was built as an Original Secession Chapel in 1813. It is a plain classical two-storey rectangular building with a colonnade of Greek Doric columns.
The interior is galleried, recast by TGeorge Washington Browne in 1886.
Sunday 11.00 am
Open 10 am to 12 noon Wed-Fri
Contact Life Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.