Address: Leitholm, TD12 4JN
Local Authority: Scottish Borders
There was no permanent church in Leitholm until 1835 when the present church was opened as a relief church. In 1951 a new pulpit, font, communion table and pipe organ were donated and new pews in 1968. The clock in the gallery is in memory of three young boys who were tragically drowned during the annual trip to Spittal in 1966.
9.45 am on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.