The Church building was opened 1866. George Goldie. Baptistery, K Veitch 1965. The church and boundary walls c (s) listed. Stained glass rose window by Felix McCullagh ca. 1950
Sat Vigil 6pm; mon, wed 10am.
Open daily by arrangement
Contact Our Lady and St Joseph.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.