Kyles Parish Church
Denomination: Church of Scotland
Address: , Kames , PA21 2AD
Local Authority: Argyll & Bute
Standing above the pier, this church was originally built for the Free Church. A hall church in the local grey stone with red sandstone margins. The windows in the entrance elevation show Arts & Crafts touches, typical of its date: 1898-9. A red metal framework belfry stands alongside containing a single bell.
Open by arrangement
Contact Kyles Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.