Small whitewashed church with lancet windows, built 1875. Heated and lit by paraffin lamps until 1947 when electricty came to Kyeakin and the Women’s Guild raised funds for the church heating system. Church interior redecorated 2003.
Sunday: 12 noon and 6.00 pm (except last Sunday of Month)
Open by arrangement
Contact Kyleakin Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.