Gothic church on a corner site, 1866, designed by James MacLaren. T-plan with a tower at the west end on the street corner.
Galleried interior with pews and other furnishings in mellow pine. Pipe organ by Peter Conacher & Co, 1895, transferred from Brechin West Free Church in 1948 and dedicated as a war memorial.
Sunday: 10.00 am
Open by arrangement
Contact Knox's Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.