Designed by Orcadian architect, T S Peace, dated 1888. 3-bay gable-ended hall church with pitched-roofed entrance porch, triple windows and large oculus to gable; gabletted 3-stage buttresses flanking main gable; stone cross to gablehead block. Squared and snecked rubble with sandstone ashlar dressings.
Sundays 11:15am, 6:15pm
Service times only.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.