White-harled T-plan parish church of 1798 by John McCracken, remodelled by James Barbour, 1875. Barbour added the windows and the stair. The interior is entirely by Barbour.
18th and 19th century stone monuments and headstones in the graveyard include symbols of trades.
Please see website
Open by arrangement
Contact Kirkpatrick Juxta.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.