The church dates to 1791 and was built on site used for worship for over 1,000 years. The church was renovated in 1893 and is B listed as being of historical and architectural interest. The walls are roughcast stone and there is a small bell tower. The church is surrounded by a graveyard which dates back beyond the date of the current church.
Sundays: 9.30 am
Access is by arrangement only. The adjacent session house is open Mon 1-4pm, Wed 9-4pm and a key is available from here.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.