Kinnoull Parish Church opened in 1827 and was designed by the Edinburgh architect William Burn in a neo-perpendicular style with crisply detailed buttresses and pinnacles. The glory of the interior is the stained glass, especially the west window based on a series of paintings of the Parables of Our Lord by Sir John Everett Millais. Three other windows by Douglas Strachan.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.