Built 1930 to a simple but elegant design by J Jeffrey Waddell with a high arch at the chancel end. Chancel area is a round bell-shape with stained glass windows depicting biblical scenes. Two stained glass windows in the south wall of the nave depict St Andrew and St George.
Sundays: 10.00am every Sunday morning and 6.30pm on 2nd & 4th Sunday of month
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.