A ‘Columban’ church, thought to have been a place of worship since 11th century. The present building of 1792, set back within its churchyard, was refurbished after a fire in 1924. Features a pitch-pine roof, Arts & Crafts stained glass windows and carvings by pupils of the Misses Martineau from London.
Open by arrangement
Contact Kingussie Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.