The Kirk by the Sea for over 750 years has an unrivalled view across the beach to the Firth of Forth and Edinburgh. It has a historic bell-tower and a ‘Sailors’ Aisle’ built in 1609 celebrating the naval connection and a model of the first Unicorn. Nave of 1774 by George Paterson and chancel and tower of 1895 by Sidney Mitchell & Wilson.
Sundays: 10.30am (in church hall on 1st Sunday of the month)
Open by arrangement
Contact Kinghorn Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.