Red sandstone cruciform church. Built in 1912, the transepts were added in 1956. Four beautiful stained glass windows, three of the 1950s and one of a contemporary design. The south wall has a cross with a lamb motif in it.
Sunday: 9.45am and 11.15am
Open by arrangement
Contact Kingcase Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.