White harled stone church overlooking Loch Linnhe with red eaves and doors in estate style on land gifted by the Forbes family in 1857. Belfry erected 1897 by George Sherriff in memory of his father John Bell Sherriff. Stained glass by A Ballantine & Son, 1906.
as advertised at AKSM.org.uk
Contact Kingairloch Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.