Simple country church of 1793 by John Clark, mason, of Oban; oblong in plan with birdcage belfry. Radically reconstructed 1892 when porch and vestry added and windows altered. Panelled rear gallery and pitch-pine pulpit box. Christian worship recorded at Kilninver in 1200s. Major repairs 2005-08.
Sunday: fortnightly 12.00 noon, alternates with Kilmelford
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.