Kilmorich Parish Church, Cairndow
Address: Cairndow, PA26 8BA
Local Authority: Argyll & Bute
Pyramidal roofed octagon with square tower with traceried parapet and corner finials commissioned by Sir Andrew Campbell and built by Andrew McKindley in 1816. The rubble masonry is white-harled with ashlar sandstone eaves and door and window surrounds. The octagonal shape is reflected in the interior.
12.00 noon on 1st and 3rd Sunday in the month.
7.00 pm if there is a 5th Sunday in the month.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.