Opened in June 1905 on the site of an earlier church, architect Peter MacGregor Chalmers. Simple exterior with ‘pencil’ tower. The interior is in the Arts & Crafts style and features a painted apse and characteristically plain but beautiful pulpit and communion table. Significant stained glass by Stephen Adam.
Open 24 hours
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.