The parish church in Doune used to be the red sandstone church with a square tower in the centre of the town (1822 by Gillespie Graham).Â In 2008 the congregation moved to a more convenient building just round the corner. No different from the houses on either side, this is an unpretentious grey-harled two-storey building providing a warm and welcoming space.
Sunday 10.30 am
Open by arrangement
Contact Kilmadock Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.