Kay Park Parish Church was formed by the union of Henderson Parish Church and Kilmarnock Old High Parish Church in November 2012, worshipping in the former Henderson Parish Church, close to the 30-acre Kay Park.
The former Henderson Parish Church building is a brilliantly individual Arts & Crafts treatment of Gothic motifs by Thomas Smellie, Kilmarnock, completed in 1907. The church, with its tall tower, is built on rising ground, with halls below. Carillon of bells 1950.
Fine Norman & Beard 3-manual organ restored in 1987. Stained glass windows by Gordon Webster, and, in side chapel, by Wendy Robertson 1987. On Burns Heritage Trail, leading to Dean Castle Country Park (open all year).
We hold an early morning worship service in our Side Chapel at 9.45 on a Sunday Morning (Unless otherwise intimated)and hol morning worship at 11am, all will be made most warmly welcome at both services.
Open by arrangement
Contact Kay Park Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.