Building opened 1909. Architect John Robertson. Early Gothic with square tower and fine open timber roof. Pulpit and Communion table of Austrian oak with carvings by local branch of YWCA. War memorial bell 1924. Stained glass window depicting Disruption minister Rev R S Walker conducting open-air Communion. Stained glass window installed in chancel in 2009 to commemorate the centenary of the building.
Sunday 11.00am, July & August 9.30 and 11.00am
Open Wednesdays in July and August, afternoons or evenings
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.