Church built 1754 with recent impressive renovation. White-harled traditional church with black-painted margins to the round-headed windows. Kirk Bell by Peter Van der Ghein dated 1614, cast in Holland. Gable porches added 1854. Stained glass window (1997) of three geese by Aileen Ogilvie and based on an original picture by Barbara Robertson. Modern church/community hall next to church.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.