Gothic church of 1842 with subsequent alterations and extensions. T-plan with later octagonal spirelet. Squared rubble with pinnings typical of the area. Fixed pews in the gallery and moveable seating in the nave.
Sunday: 11.30 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.