Modern 1960s style flat roof building, foundation stone laid 19/11/1961. Dedication service 6/6/1968. Architects Miller & Black, who incorporated as much as possible from the demolished All Hallows church, constructed Archibald campbell, 1st Baron Blythswood. It was consecrated on 6/6/1904 and the architect was Sir Robert Rowland Anderson. All the stain glass windows in the current church were transferred from All Hallows, along with Communion table, pulpit, lectern, organ, pews and some panels etc. The current church had a sloping roof fitted during course of 1990s.
Open by arrangement
Contact Inchinnan Parish Church
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.