Built in 1857 as Reid Memorial Church, united with Hurlford Kirk in 1995. Gothic-style stone church with octagonal tower with spire on the corner. The pipe organ from Hurlford Kirk, built by Forster & Andrews at a cost of £500 in 1875, was moved – all 1,056 pipes and 2.5 tons – to the present church.
Sunday: 11.00 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.