Designed by David Thomson 1874, this building is the third on this ancient site. Restored 1938. Early-Gothic Revival in style, the church is built in cream sandstone with a square battlemented tower topped with a slated spire. Very good stained glass. Interesting organ.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.