Black and white half-timbered style building with a sweeping red tiled roof. It was designed by Mills & Shepherd in 1909. Originally intended as church hall, it was adapted to form the church. Pleasant sheltered garden.
Sunday: 8.00am, 10.30am
Contact Holy Trinity Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.