Designed by John Henderson, the church was completed in 1857. An ecclesiastically correct early English Gothic style built in whinstone rubble with buff sandstone dressing. Steep pitched roof of Welsh lowland slate with skew coped gables. Single compartment choir / nave with a burial aisle and an entry porch in the north elevation and a lean to roofed vestry in south elevation. Windows are paired with flute tracery and high quality stained glass. Curved stone pulpit.
Keyholder: Robert Riddell 01899 850694
Contact Holy Trinity Chapel
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.