Halkirk and Westerdale Parish Church
Address: Bridge Street , Halkirk , KW12 6YG
Local Authority: Highland
Rectangular church with Italian Romanesque west gable facade, 1886, designed by the Inverness Architect, Alexander Ross. It was built as a Free Church, became United Free in 1900 and Church of Scotland in 1935. Original fitting in interior, including panelled gallery and raised Minister’s desk.
Sunday 10.00 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.