Guthrie Parish Church
Denomination: Church of Scotland
OS Reference: NO568505
Address: , Guthrie , DD8 2TP
Local Authority: Angus
Present church was built in 1826 to a Telford design. The 15th-century Guthrie Aisle is beside the church. Two stained glass windows: ‘The Good Shepherd’ (1920), Dickson family and ‘The Sower’ (1976), Guthries of California.
Sunday times change monthly, please contact minister for details.
Open at all times
Contact this church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.