A handsome and simple church built in 1898 with Orkney stone facings. The windows behind the pulpit are filled with cathedral squares. Picturesquely situated in the village of Gulberwick with a graveyard overlooking the sea.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.