William Leiper designed this, his smallest church, in 1875 for the Bloomgate United Presbyterian Congregation. Its simple gothic interior is enlivened by a slender bellcote inspired by Andrew Heiton’s Findlater Church in Dublin. 2-manual pipe organ by Ingram, recently fully refurbished. Pulpit fall and welcome banner by local artist Myra Gibson
Mon, Wed, Fri 9am-4pm
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.