The Church was built on the site of a previous Chapel of Ease in 1831. It is rectangular in shape and simple in design. It is listed Category B as being of historical and architectural interest. The churchyard which surrounds the church is listed separately Category C.
Second Sunday of the month, April to September inclusive (6pm), Christmas Day 11am
Access by arrangement only. Key available from elders, Pam Cameron-01250 882352, Kitty Clare-01250 885218, Jean Lindsay-01250 885233
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.