Lovely rural setting at the Head of Glenisla. Small oblong Gothic building with belfry of 1821. Attached hearse-house on north wall of later date. Church remodelled internally c.1952. Session house. The church is now maintained by a charitable trust and is available for services, weddings and funerals.
Services by arrangement
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.