Simple white-washed church of 1803. Large stained glass window by Alf Webster of Glasgow 1913 and small stained glass window in memory of Rev Alexander Taylor 1872-1949. Various memorial plaques. Pulpit and Communion table and chair carved by Mr Philips of Tormaukin. Large gravestone to Jane Rutherford.
1st Sunday 9.30am;
3rd Sunday 11am;
5th Sunday, 11am rotating with Dollar and Muckhart
No service 2nd and 4th Sundays)
Open by arrangement
Contact this church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.