The original church of St Munda was on Eilean Munda, an island in Loch Leven. Traditional church of 1845 with battlemented tower added 1881. Banners, made by church members, tell of Ballachulish life.
Open from dawn to dusk
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.