Simple structure of 1850, enchanced by P MacGregor Chalmers in 1910. Windows by Douglas Strachan and Kelley & Co including a memorial window to Elsie Mackay, 3rd daughter of Earl of Inchcape, killed in 1928 attempting to fly the Atlantic. Modern stained glass window above door, ‘The Stilling of the Tempest’, in memory of 1st Earl. Graveyard contains tombs of the three Earls of Inchcape.
Occasional services, details on website
Open by arrangement
Contact Glenapp Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.