Present church built 1802, paid for by local inhabitants, ensuring continuous worship in the glen for nearly 400 years. It is a simple traditional white-washed church. Special features include wood carvings by Sir Robert Lorimer and war memorial porch with rare slated Cross. The Minister’s Road leads from here to Glen Clova, so named because the Minister used to walk it twice each Sunday.
Sunday:3rd Sunday 10.00am April to December
Open daily, access via vestry door
Contact Glen Prosen Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.