Opened in 1859 as St Vincent Street United Presbyterian Church. Designed by Alexander “Greek” Thomson, the only remaining church he designed, still in regular use. Owned by Glasgow City Council. A listed.
Sundays: 11.00am and 6.00pm; Tuesdays 1.00 pm; Wednesdays 7.30 pm
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.