Built 1820. Simple two-storey kirk with small spire. The interior was recast in 1897. Memorial stained glass windows to Rev Gavin Lang, grandfather of Cosmo Lang, Archbishop of Canterbury. The ruins of the former church and belfry, built in 1633, are still standing in the grave yard. Covenanter’s stone.
Open by arrangement
Contact Glasford Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.