The garrison chapel built in 1767, probably to a design by William Skinner. Interior, two-tiered arcade on three sides supported by Roman Doric columns. Eighteenth-century three-decker pulpit. Within working garrison. Visitor displays, Historic Scotland.
Open April – September, daily 9.30 am to 5.30 pm; October – March, daily 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.