Rectangular church with lancet windows and iron bellcote. Reconstruction by Henry Burrell, 1866-7, replacing an earlier church built by public subscription in 1774. Interior recast in 1960. Set in quiet grounds with access from Caledonian Canal-side.
Sunday: 10am or 12noon
Contact Fort Augustus Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.