Designed by William C Joass and built 1888-90 as part of the development of Strathpeffer as Britain’s most northerly spa. Built of red sandstone in Arts & Crafts Gothic. A rectangular building with side aisles and balcony to the rear; the chancel extends from the nave under a low roof.
Sunday 11.00 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.