Constructed of red sandstone, Fettercairn parish church is set high on a mound surrounded by an ancient graveyard. Built in 1803 and with the steeple added in 1860, the building was completely refurbished and extended in 1926. The interior has interesting stained glass and locally made furnishings.
Open by arrangement; a key can be obtained from Fettercairn village shop
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.